Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Simple Truths About Coffee


I tried to drink less coffee today. The result was not good. I felt so weak. I couldn't focus on work. I could'nt get any important job on my list done. 

And, when I wrote this post, I was enjoying my third cup of coffee. (._.) 

I always drink 2 cups of black coffee in the morning. It helps me to stay awake. And, I have to drink another cup at noon to keep me focus. And at night, I usually drink another cup just to make me feel relax.

I know, I should drink less. Well, I tried and I failed, and I guess I should keep trying.  

Ah! For me this is so true. Even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all

Here are some simple truths about coffee I found in the internet. And yes, they are so true.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

cintai kopi hitaammm...yeeaahhh